$1,150 - Full-Day Skippered Charter with USCG captain for up to 6 participants on our Beneteau Oceanis 41
On a typical day you meet at 9:30 a.m., head down to the boat, stow gear and provisions, and head out around 10:00 a.m. Where we go next will usually depend on wind and current, but we’ll cross under the Bay Bridge on to close-up views of Treasure Island, Yerba Buena Island and Angel Island. From there, we'll run most likely run through Raccoon Straights with views of Tiburon, Belvedere and Sausalito. Conditions permitting, we’ll sail under the Golden Gate Bridge before turning back to sail downwind through the “slot,” and over to the San Francisco City Front, taking in views of Alcatraz and the sights and skyline of San Francisco. We’ll buzz AT&T Park and McCovey Cove before reaching back for a relaxing downwind sail back home. We are back to the dock around 5:00 p.m.
Some sites to see on the Bay:
- Set off from Pier 40, or another of our marinas
- Sail under the Bay Bridge
- Take in views of the San Francisco city front
- Cruise around, and anchor off Angel Island for lunch
- Sail past the infamous Alcatraz Island
- See the Golden Gate Bridge from a new breathtaking vantage point
- Watch the sun set on the San Francisco skyline over a dinner cruise
- Finish the day relaxing onboard the boat, or head up to one of the many great eateries at Jack London Square for a cold beer, glass of wine or hand-crafted cocktail paired with a delicious meal.
There are many options to customize an itinerary perfect for your family, friends or work groups. Ask us about local catering options or do it yourself. A variety of water and soft drinks are available aboard and guests may provide their own alcohol.
The possibilities are endless. You pick the start-time. We just need to be back 8 hours later!
Please note: Charters must have Qualified Skipper, approved by our insurance agency (not included in the charter fee). After booking we will contact you with the list of pre-approved skippers. The rate for a skipper is $150 and fee is paid directly to the skipper by you on the day of your charter. For parties of 6 or more, a crew member is recommended and can be booked at an additional cost of $75 per crew member, paid directly on the day. In addition, there is a fuel charge based on current market prices.