$950 - Full-Day Bareboat Charter for up to 8 participants on our Barracuda 9 powerboat
Charter for up to 8 participants on our Beneteau Barracuda 9. The Barracuda 9 is perfect for family events and celebrations. Where you go and what you do is up to you. Choose from our suggested itineraries for your Bay excursion or create your own personal course.
Some sites to see on the Bay:
- Set off from Pier 40, or another of our marinas
- Sail under the Bay Bridge
- Take in views of the San Francisco city front
- Cruise around, and anchor off Angel Island for lunch
- Sail past the infamous Alcatraz Island
- See the Golden Gate Bridge from a new breathtaking vantage point
- Watch the sun set on the San Francisco skyline over a dinner cruise
- Finish the day relaxing onboard the boat, or head up to one of the many great eateries at Jack London Square for a cold beer, glass of wine or hand-crafted cocktail paired with a delicious meal.
There are many options to customize an itinerary perfect for your family, friends or work groups. Ask us about local catering options or do it yourself. A variety of water and soft drinks are available aboard and guests may provide their own alcohol.
The possibilities are endless. You pick the start-time. We just need to be back 8 hours later!
Rates inclusive of fuel consumption.
Please note: Charters must have Qualified Skipper, approved by our insurance agency (not included in the charter fee). After booking we will contact you with the list of pre-approved skippers. The rate for a skipper is $300 and fee is paid directly to the skipper by you on the day of your charter. For parties of 6 or more, a crew member is recommended and can be booked at an additional cost of $150 per crew member, paid directly on the day.